Margaret has a supportive and empathetic energy about her that empowers people to see things from a different perspective, identify goals and feel motivated to get where they want to go to achieve their full potential. Margaret with her extensive experience, training, natural curiosity and intuitive understanding of people connects easily with people and puts them at immediate ease.
She can generate a supportive space and high morale within her clients. She is incredibly enthusiastic about helping others to identify the best and practical way forward through co-active coaching, accountability and action. Margaret has the ability to engage with clients and to provide the right level of coaching that can be backed up with appropriate development interventions including teaching skills when required. Margaret is known for her high level of motivation and engagement with others.
Margaret main coaching interests are in the areas of:
- Parenting Coaching
- Life Change Coaching with specific interest in adolescence coaching (15 years plus).
Using a neuroscience approach working on integration whole systems mind body and life. She is passionate about promoting personal development to achieve success in creating a balanced, fulfilled and meaningful life.
- Margaret’s online coaching sessions can be one to one or in groups tailored to people’s specific needs.
Other services provided:
- Health and Wellness work shops for Business Organisations or Community Organisation and Groups.
- Coaching on the implementation of skills and strategies from courses parents have attended into actions in everyday life with their children including children with extra needs (group online or individual).
- Group parenting programs including Non Violent Resistance approach to managing Child to Adult Aggression and Violence.
- Facilitators service for training providers, delivering their training programs including QQI accredited courses.
Qualification and experience
Margaret is an experienced Family Support Worker and Further Education Teacher with 23 years’ experience working with individuals, families, children and learners in a diverse range of settings including Education, Disability, Social, Community Development and Health sectors. Margaret’s Diploma in Life Coaching with Neuroscience is underpinned by a BSc (hons) in Psychology.
Challenging you to changetracks4life